10 Days in Africa» Forums » Sessions

Subject: TVB - 3P - Journey's started, one ended. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
With a bit of time left, we decided on a quick, non-card game...10 Days in Africa.

During the initial tile draw, Rich felt pretty good as his first draw was the multi-connected Democratic Republic of the Congo followed by Central African Republic, Angola, and Nambia. (No notes what the others started with).

The middle of the game saw discards of 4 planes and 2 cars as everyone seemed to be after countrys.

Lawrence then declared he was complete with:
Botswana > Zimbabwe > Plane > Kenya > Car > DR Congo > Plane > Morocco > Car > Mali

Rich was almost complete needing just one tile:
Sudan > Plane > Congo > Central African Republic > DR Congo > Angola > Namibia > Plane > Algeria | Guinea

Ben was a bit more scattered:
Libya > Niger > Benin | Plane > Burkina Faso | Sierra Leone | Mali | Ethopia | Mozambique | Uganda

I continue to enjoy the 10 Days series. Africa with the multiple connections is the game I prefer to introduce the series to others. But if folks feel strongly about the geography, I can just as easily use 10 Days in the USA.

The game plays at an enjoyable pace. Can socialize nicely while playing and still enough game to think about as one works to leave maximal options open for finishing their plans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.