Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the Use of the "The stars are right" card - it doesn't do anything, except add another draw - is there another condition based cad somewhere that is waiting for us to draw this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Vajcovec
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you're talking about the one in the Other World encounters deck. "The Story Continues" in the analogous card in the Mythos deck. The purpose of those cards is to shuffle their respective decks. That way you're not guaranteed to see every card, and some cards you might see more than once during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
mbmbmbmbmb
kungfro wrote:
I assume you're talking about the one in the Other World encounters deck. "The Story Continues" in the analogous card in the Mythos deck. The purpose of those cards is to shuffle their respective decks. That way you're not guaranteed to see every card, and some cards you might see more than once during the game.

Ah, ok. We only shuffled the not-yet-looked-at cards, as this was not specifically (to my feeble mind) quoted. Thx.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.