David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing my first game and just figuring out the rules:

1) When you discard Tactics chips, do they go back to that player's draw bag, or to a pile...?

2) Does turn order ever change? After flipping at start of game, does the player who goes first continue to get to go first all game long?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the family.
David Gardner wrote:
1) When you discard Tactics chips, do they go back to that player's draw bag, or to a pile...?
Out of the game. Use once and done.

David Gardner wrote:
2) Does turn order ever change? After flipping at start of game, does the player who goes first continue to get to go first all game long?
Stays the same. If that bothers you it is easy to fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ritz
United States
Kelseyville
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup to all the above. I hope you enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to a great community being on top of th questions!

Indeed, each team can only safely use 10 chips (in vs mode).

This question seems geared to the Co-op mode... There are a number of reasons that the turn order remains consistent, however feel free to test a house rule and let us knows how it worked out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A lounge time ago, in a "different lifetime" (well, it seems that way from here) I knew a guy who based initiative on beer. The last person to have a drink (a gulp level drink, not a sip) got the initiative. If that player wanted to keep it, another gulp was required before the turn would start. I only played one game with that guy (not Hoplo related, you guys might not even have been born by then). It was too much for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.