Kevin H
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Right? Well, so says the voting so far on my Geeklist:

"Plays best with 2? 3? 4? 173? You tell me! Ultimate Optimum # of Players List (BGG Top 259)"

So far I have received thousands of votes on over 200 games, but unfortunately, Up Front is one of the games which has received fewer than I would like to see.

If you would be interested in voting on Up Front, please head over to my geeklist:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17016

Thanks! meeple

And thank you to everyone who has already contributed, I think it is becoming a useful resource.

P.S. Make sure you read the rules prior to posting to ensure your vote counts!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
MontyCircus wrote:
Right? Well, so says the voting so far on my Geeklist:

This is spam. Cut it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin H
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Spam eh?

Would it be spam if I was Aldie posting it?

I'm not selling anything. I'm not even after thumbs or geekgold (the list has already been recommended enough to be one of the top 50 geeklists of all-time).

All I am trying to do is get a few more votes out of games that haven't received very many before I expand the list. I would like to eventually expand it to include the BGG top 700.

Apparently you don't seem to find it useful, but luckily for me, you seem to be in the minority
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
MontyCircus wrote:
Spam eh?

Would it be spam if I was Aldie posting it?

I'm not selling anything. I'm not even after thumbs or geekgold (the list has already been recommended enough to be one of the top 50 geeklists of all-time).

All I am trying to do is get a few more votes out of games that haven't received very many before I expand the list. I would like to eventually expand it to include the BGG top 700.

Apparently you don't seem to find it useful, but luckily for me, you seem to be in the minority

Eh, posting it here is kinda spammy. If people cared to post about the games in the geeklist, they would, as its still in the active and hot category. If they haven't, I doubt they care enough to at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Faehnle
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found your list to be quite a brilliant idea, even if I disagree with some of the particulars of the implementation.

Clearclaw: this isn't spam; it's a legitimate attempt to make a useful geeklist even more useful. Don't read the message if you don't think it is appropriate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.