Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Lavin
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys & Gals I'm looking to see what's out there as far as groups in central NJ goes. I have been playing games for over 20 years, but only seriously got into the hobby a few years ago. I'm a sucker for war games, Euro's, economic games, CDG's, and well I'm willing to give anything a whirl once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Jean
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Geeky Gimp reviews at geekygimp.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a game group in Tinton Falls, we're the Exit 105 Gamers We meet every Tuesday night from 6pm on. If you post on this thread, Greg will add you to our e-mail list: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1231319/board-gamers-monmou...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure exactly what you mean by "Central NJ", but EPGS meets in Langhorne, PA, not far from Trenton, and we play wargames.

http://www.epgs.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a group that meets at Fallout Shelter in Highland Park every Thursday.

There's another group that meets at The Gameroom in Woodbridge every Thursday.

There's a group that meets Wednesday Evenings at the food court at the Menlo Park Mall.

There's a bunch of various places to play in Central NJ besides various special events like Tabletop Day (April 11th).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a group in Branchburg that meets every Monday night
There's the JAG group I belong to that meets in Cedar Grove (probably too far north for you) every Friday night and once a month on Sunday and also once a month on a Saturday in Park Ridge. You'll find a lot of wargamers there.
You can check the local club listing under the "Guilds" in the "Misc." drop-down above. They are not all listed but most of the ones that aren't can be found on Meetup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack dempsey
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Tommy
Do you play ASL or ASLSK?
FTF or via VASL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill L
United States
North Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you in central NJ?

I play at the Fallout Shelter in Highland Park and at Rutgers on Wednesdays after Ultimate Frisbee. There's also a group that meets in Princeton on Wednesdays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Billtacular wrote:
Where are you in central NJ?

I play at the Fallout Shelter in Highland Park and at Rutgers on Wednesdays after Ultimate Frisbee. There's also a group that meets in Princeton on Wednesdays.

Where in Princeton? I live in Mercer County and am always looking for somewhere close to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'll save you a seat at the table!
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Meetup.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Galbraith
United States
Princeton
NJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

I live in Princeton, and would love to meet new people to play. Is there any group meeting in the area? If not, is there any interest in forming one?

Hope you can help me find gamers!

Best,
Pablo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mew Two

New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little far from Princeton but every Monday night at the Inkwell Coffee House from 7pm - 2am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.