Subject: What's your gaming story? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dj sabor
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking of late about my own introduction to gaming, as a kid many years ago, and my reintroductions to it in over the years, up to my most recent return (which just so happens to coincide with a renaissance in analog gaming). This got me to wondering what others' experiences were, and I thought it might be a nice theme for discussion and forum topic. Anyone care to share?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that it's a problem to start a new thread, but you may want to check out this thread - BGG Women Gamers: How did you start (board)gaming?. (If that's not the idea that you were going for, I apologize. My brain logic is a bit off today.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noreen
United States
flag msg tools
Fall in the Midwest
badge
Welcome to fall in the Midwest and a property with a lot of mature trees!
mbmbmbmbmb
anjulka wrote:
Not that it's a problem to start a new thread, but you may want to check out this thread - BGG Women Gamers: How did you start (board)gaming?. (If that's not the idea that you were going for, I apologize. My brain logic is a bit off today.)

Thanks for posting that Rose. I thought there was a similar thread but I couldn't find it... I'm slowly lising my mind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mbmbmbmbmb
ngwilliam wrote:
anjulka wrote:

Thanks for posting that Rose. I thought there was a similar thread but I couldn't find it... I'm slowly lising my mind

I found it on the second page going slowly, but that happens to me all the time. Granted, I seem to be losing my mind rather rapidly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.