Popular Tags: [View All]
Wasyl Kurek
United Kingdom
Leicester
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mb
http://m.imgur.com/a/kpg0J

SanSan Cycle will be the most interesting of all cycles do far. Discuss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The post inmediately before you has the same link, although I have to say that the title of yours is much more fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen G.
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's also already in the News section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
but we applaud your enthusiasm.

also i agree. sansan cycle is going to be so ridiculously fun.

like lunar cycle had some good cards. interesting interactions and card abilities that made you go 'hmm' and frown intelligently as you try to think of how to use it. don't get me wrong, Lotus Field is awesome. Incubator a godsend to viruses (and most people probably associate it with O&C instead of The Source), and with cards like Shoot the Moon, Sage, Collective Consciousness, and Au Revoir, there was much love for the jank.

but SanSan is like doing flaming jager bombs with your boss at 3:00 PM on a Monday while feeding Blade Runner directly into your brain and mainlining all three Hackers soundtracks. get a six pack of Diesel, strap on your Noise headphones, and lace up your Spinal Modems, boys and girls. it's going to be a crazy ride
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.