Popular Tags: [View All]
lorenzo pettinari
Italy
Fermo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I ask for a little help about rules:

How does a duel work? I mean, At the beginning you set two discard pairs of cards. Then you play, until one goes KO.
Then, you continue leaving discard piles and tokens at last beat, or you "reset" and get the starting amount of tokens and set two new discard piles?

Second, does an used finisher move came back to your hand at the start of second "round" of the duel?

Last question: when the rulebook says "seven tokens" of a character, what does it mean? I see only five tokens of the same type...

If you have rulebook, can you point in what page can I found these informations?

Thank you very much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Reset completely. (Keep in mind that you are allowed to choose your discards; it's merely that the game suggests yellow and green at the beginning. For your rematch, you may find that you would have liked to keep those cards in hand, but others are useless from the starting positions.)

2. Yes, you get your Special Action back if you spent it.

3. Some boxes have only five Insect Counter for Kajia. This is fine; you probably won't need more, but other boxes came with seven, that's all. Kajia's Insect Counters aren't intended to be limited, so if you find you need more, just substitute some other kind of marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lorenzo pettinari
Italy
Fermo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Now it's all clear. Much appreciated!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.