Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going from memory here, so bear with me if I don't get the wording exactly right.

At the start of the game, one player takes an astronaut token from each player, mixes them up, and randomly places one token on each spaceship. The game starts with five spaceships on the launch pad. What happens if you don't have five players? My assumption (a dangerous word) is that the starting astronauts would only be put on the ships numbered 1-X, where X is the number of players.

For example, if there are 4 players, then only ships 1-4 would receive a starting astronaut token. Spaceship #5 would start the game without an astronaut.

Is this correct?

EDIT - Corrected spelling and punctuation errors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Engelstein
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Pit Crew avaialble now! The Expanse coming in October!
badge
Ludology Host and Dice Tower Contributor
mbmbmbmbmb
The quantity of spaceships should only equal the number of players. So if you have four players you have four ships for the entire game, not five.

Geoff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooops. I must have missed that in my first read of the rules. Makes sense to scale the ships to the players, though. Thanks for the quick reply.

Love the Twonky avatar, BTW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.