Subject: Confused and wondering about 1st edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Reynolds
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Can anyone confirmed that a bigger box edition from Asmodee really exists? I've tried to locate one and haven't found a single retailer or eBayer who has this in hand.

I have the small box edition from a source who said it was the newer printing but before I return it I just want to know if there really is a different version to replace it.

Btw, I'm in the U.S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Cordovan
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you mean this difference?
- "old", rectangular
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1989854/room-25
- "new" square
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/2447820/room-25

I've seen the upper one, and own the lower version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Agapow
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
A bit of thread resurrection but I saw the new, big box version here in the UK last week. It's huge compared to the old box, about 3 times the total volume. It could easily fit the expansion ... and a second expansion if need be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what the differences between the two versions?

And for the record, I spotted the new version in Vancouver (Canada) two weeks ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think basically a bigger box and the character miniatures have different colors (in the 1st edition all were plastic grey). Haven't heard about any other difference in the 2nd edition of the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
I own both now..

The second season comes with duplicates of the first season's minis and movement tiles. The box also has a new insert now to fit everything.

The big box version of season 1, is identical components to the first smaller box run of room 25, except the minis are *new*, the cards no longer say Bimbo, "geek" ect, but the characters now have proper names.

The box also has the same insert that season 2 has.

I just put everything of mine into Box 1 now, and tossed box 2 as well as the 4 versions of the cards and rulebooks all in languages i cant speak
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.