Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Argent: The Consortium» Forums » Rules

Subject: Infirmary B rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Peters-Campbell
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
After our first game using Infirmary B we had a few questions, hoping some of the experts can help out

1) Is it correct that when a mage is wounded they go to the Infirmary, collect a consolation prize, and THEN bounce to one of the unclaimed errand slots?

2) Can a player place in the unclaimed errand slots on Infirmary B voluntarily (without the mage being wounded?)

3) Are mages on the infirmary errand slots still considered to be wounded? If so does that mean that they can later be healed and moved to other rooms in the same round?

4) Can a sorcerer wound and replace a mage on an infirmary errand slot?

Thanks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mahatmamanic wrote:
After our first game using Infirmary B we had a few questions, hoping some of the experts can help out

1) Is it correct that when a mage is wounded they go to the Infirmary, collect a consolation prize, and THEN bounce to one of the unclaimed errand slots?

nope, if they choose one of the unclaimed errand slots, that replaces the normal consolation prize. they can of course choose not to take a slot in order to take 1 IP
mahatmamanic wrote:


2) Can a player place in the unclaimed errand slots on Infirmary B voluntarily (without the mage being wounded?)

nope you can only go there after being wounded
mahatmamanic wrote:


3) Are mages on the infirmary errand slots still considered to be wounded? If so does that mean that they can later be healed and moved to other rooms in the same round?

they are considered wounded, they can be healed from those spots.

mahatmamanic wrote:
4) Can a sorcerer wound and replace a mage on an infirmary errand slot?


since you cannot place a mage to those infirmary spots normally, no you cannot use a red mage to bump someone off of those spots. the only way I can see would be to heal your opponents mage off of that spot, then when one of your mages gets wounded you could take the unclaimed spot. might be counter productive though.

mahatmamanic wrote:
Thanks!


anytime!
8 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.