Robert Bruder
United States
Rocky River
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Picked this game up on Friday of last week - can't wait to play it by the way! But upon clipping minis and punching out the tokens, it dawned on me that I am missing all 16 of the six-sided dice. I reached out to the "admin" email address on their website as well as posted on their Facebook page. Anyone have any luck getting through to them?

I only ask because similar contact to gaming companies for missing components (VPG, FFG, Games Workshop, etc.) have always been responded to promptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anytime I have e-mailed them directly, they have gotten back to me and are very nice. It may take them up to a week to get back to you though. I've never contacted them for missing parts but, I assume they will respond and try to help you out.

Oddly enough, the only bad experience I have had in obtaining replacement/missing parts was with Days of Wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to contact them for a component issue recently (via the admin email). It took a little while (maybe 4-5 days) to get a response, but it was handled very professionally after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Nothnagel
United States
South Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My Swamps of Death was missing all of its dice. Emailed FFP, got a response within 48 hours, received the dice within 72 hours of that. Excellent experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a similar issue. It took a few days to a week (maybe a little more, I don't remember exactly) to get a response, but within a few days of the response I had the replacement.
Consider sending a nice follow-up. Requests and emails can occasionally get lost in the shuffle.

They've always been great with me. I've only ever had a few issues (I own many of their products and have ordered through their website) and one or two of them were shipping stupidity on the PO's part. The Frogs came through every time. I'm sure they'll get you some replacement dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bruder
United States
Rocky River
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for all of the replies. I'll sit tight and wait on their email. Just wanted to be sure that was the proper email for customer service. Only two and half more hours left of work and I can head for home and start assembling the minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pan
msg tools
I was missing some character card or monster card and they got back to me within a few days as soon as they could and sent me my item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Piechocki
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yep, they were awesome for some damaged parts (that I was honest that we damaged here - dog decided the one monster card looked delicious - plus two mini pieces that I lost when I was cutting them off the sprue, they popped off to god knows where)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Valentine
United Kingdom
Royston
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As they are only a small outfit, the slow response is probably to do with the team being away at GAMA and then being at ECCC. I would imagine now that that's finished you should hear back fairly soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bruder
United States
Rocky River
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That's exactly what happened. They apologized for being out at ECCC and didn't answer emails right away. Two hours later, I received tracking info from Stamps.com for my replacement dice.

Great job FFP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.