2 Posts

Yunnan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bidding building rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raoninja X
msg tools
mbmb
Hello everyone, I read several times the Regulation but I did not understand a thing. with the spaces 9, 12, 15, ensure all three the win? or wins only the person making the highest bid? thank you
Sorry for my bad english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raoninja wrote:
Hello everyone, I read several times the Regulation but I did not understand a thing. with the spaces 9, 12, 15, ensure all three the win? or wins only the person making the highest bid? thank you
Sorry for my bad english.

Yes, bids on all three spaces in the larger section of the progress buildings (9, 12 and 15) will "win" - they are guaranteed to give you an advance.

Bids in the smaller sections (5 and 7) are "lost" if anyone subsequently places a higher bid and the trader marking the lost bid is returned to the player's personal supply. So a bid of 5 will be lost on a subsequent bid of 7 or more and a bid of 7 lost on a bid of 9 or more.

You may not make a bid of 5 or 7 if a higher bid has already been placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.