Popular Tags: oop [+] wargames [+] [View All]
M. Kirschenbaum
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Silent War, Compass Games' solo simulation of the US submarine campaign in the Pacific, is almost out of print. From the CSW news page:

Quote:
Silent War is no longer being shipped to distributors due to low inventory. Remaining copies are only available exclusively from Compass Games. Get 'em while they last!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Riessen
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
And, wow, what a great game it is too! Don't miss it if you've been on the fence, it's worth the $$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought Hammer has a few left and Mike Dean at Fine Games has at least one too, do get them there soon, for 30% off. I got mine a few weeks ago from ThoughHammer for only $52 (as opposed to $75)

MJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Nott
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sigh,

My copy is supposedly in the mail coming via USPS surface mail. I'm starting to worry that it wont arrive It has been awhile since i paid. Grr. Maybe I'm just impatient. Either way I cant wait to play this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.