Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this ability constantly 'on'? The card says one can float over pits, but does it also make them imune to new pits?

As an example, if the charactor is standing at a door, and the 'welcome mat' comes out, does he have to roll for this new pit or does his wind pact automatically save him (or her)?

We played it that the charactor was automatically saved, but as the Overlord I want to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Smith
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our ruling is that unless something costs fatuige or tap.. I mean exhausts it's considered "always on".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Burghardt
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
A similar question was raised in one of our games. We ruled the same as you guys, otherwise it seemed to reduce the value of the card too much.

We also decided you can't knockback someone with Fly in a pit. During WoD Quest 1, a character contemplated using knockback to put a razorwing into the bottomless pit in the second big room. We decided flying creatures and heroes with Windpact don't fall into pits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think a creature with Fly would just ignore the terrain. As for Wind Pact...I dunno, but I like the idea of it rendering the character immune to pits. There's only one Wind Pact; the Overlord can just spring a trap on someone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.