Subject: Direct/Indirect fire template key for colorblind players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a case of blue/green color blindness so the blue/green/grey templates are an issue for me. goo Also, pantone red/orange can get confused based on the humidity present when the color is printed.

With these issues in mind, I created a key providing the combat stats for all units/equipment using a direct or indirect template in Heroes of Normandie. This list includes all the units from the initial HoN releases, plus the KS exclusives and also includes the units from the upcoming 3 scenario packs. It also includes units from Gazette #1.

Let me know if I have missed anything, or if you have any questions or suggestions.

http://www.twk3e.com/HoN/BlastTemplates.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have updated the key with the info from the upcoming "big 3" expansions as well as Lord Lovat and a couple of corrections.

At this point I have all the expansion boards that have templates, so will be up to date.

Let me know if I missed anything or you have any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sadler
United States
Olney
Maryland
flag msg tools
From the Halls of Montezuma...
badge
...to the Shores of Tripoli...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not colorblind, but this is still useful. Thanks for sharing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.