Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Cooper
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Howdy all

Finally have time to setup and play AW. Going through rules now. Just want to make sure I have all the errata.

I have downloaded everything available from the DG website, specifically: http://decisiongames.com/wpsite/e-rules/ under the GOSS section. I have also downloaded Joe's eddits from CSW, specifically the AWall editsJY_9_10_14.pdf file listed at the top of the page.

*Are there additional **OFFICIAL** Rule Errata beyond this?*

I know theres a lot of chatter on CSW, and a lot of Q&A's. But do any of these *change* rules beyond what is in the rulebook? Or are they just clarifying rules? I am a long time ASL player, so naturally I live by the rules

Finally, is there a current version of the GOSS V15F rulebook with all errata incorporated that is *in the same format* as the actual rulebook? Pictures and all. Found one on BGG for the exclusive rules, but it dates back to August of last year - is that still current?

Thanks in advance everyone

Chad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy pearson
England
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, Im in the same boat as you havnt had time to sit down and play the game until now. Ive just downloaded the Vassal Module which I hope is going to help. Trying to setup scenario 1 at the moment but having trouble finding some of the counters.

The atlantic wall rule book is at V5F
GOSS rules V15F

Cheers Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.