Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafal Kalota
Poland
Sopot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Secret Passage
"An explorer can't end his or her turn in the passage."

I don't understand that. Passage is the token, I don't "enter" it, so can't end turn "in the passage" anyway.

---

If I understand it correctly, Secret Passage generally works the same way as Secret Stairs. The only difference is that Secret Passage put second token on a random level. I roll only once, not every time I use Secret Passage. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
So the last sentence is redundant, but that doesn't ruin the game. You still can't end your turn in the passage.

And you only roll once, the first time the passage is discovered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Shadday
msg tools
I don't have my rule book in front of me, but I'm pretty sure you're right on both accounts.

I think that the rule regarding not being able to end movement in the passage is there to make it clear that the Secret Passage is not considered to be a separate room or hall that players can hide in, but basically a portal between two rooms that are most likely not adjacent.

Also, once the Passage is discovered, it makes sense that it would not move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafal Kalota
Poland
Sopot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, it's all clear now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.