jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We all saw this coming , right ?

Quote:
A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

The case is similar to the recent decision in New Mexico where a court has ruled that a photographer discriminated against a gay couple for refusing to provide them service.

http://tribuneherald.net/2013/08/23/kkk-wins-lawsuit-against...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The common sense way out of this is to take the job and just do a shitty job of it. There are plenty of ways to 'refuse' without refusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey dipshit:

Right there on the website in plain English they wrote:
Tribune Herald is for satirical purposes only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave,

Bear in mind that this would apply to most of his news sources, so it's understandable that he thought it was just some liberal hacker...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

But more importantly for purposes of determining whether or not the OP (and anyone who thumbed it) is a dipshit, fake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

But more importantly for purposes of determining whether or not the OP (and anyone who thumbed it) is a dipshit, fake.

Oh sure. And I suppose next you're going to try to tell me that the Obamas aren't planning an illegal, awesome party on their way out the door.

Quote:
Private trade group Hass Productions is slated to plan and execute what some are terming as a “morally reprehensible” event which involves underage prostitutes and a dangerously addictive substance called THC oil, an extract from the marijuana plant.

President Obama’s underage daughters are said to be involved in what will be a weed-fueled event as supporters of the outgoing president grind the night away before being pardoned the next day.

Nothing says "classic Obama" like drugs and underage prostitutes.

This is obvious bullshit. Everyone who's on the Obama for America mailing list knows the drugs 'n' hookers party is the next night at Rahm Emanuel's place. I've already picked out my toga and everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean since it happened two years ago? Sure. Ain't prescience great?

What's your point again? I thought you were in favor of religious freedom. Do you think businesses should have the backing of government to exclude people of religious faith?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Shhh. You'll wake him up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

Oh sure. And I suppose next you're going to try to tell me that the Obamas aren't planning an illegal, awesome party on their way out the door.

Quote:
Private trade group Hass Productions is slated to plan and execute what some are terming as a “morally reprehensible” event which involves underage prostitutes and a dangerously addictive substance called THC oil, an extract from the marijuana plant.

President Obama’s underage daughters are said to be involved in what will be a weed-fueled event as supporters of the outgoing president grind the night away before being pardoned the next day.

This is obvious bullshit. Everyone who's on the Obama for America mailing list knows the drugs 'n' hookers party is the next night at Rahm Emanuel's place. I've already picked out my toga and everything.

Please tell me you had the laundry starch your toga.

Please... please tell me that's starch.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulesjd wrote:

What's your point again? I thought you were in favor of religious freedom. Do you think businesses should have the backing of government to exclude people of religious faith?

OH MY FUCKING GOD PEOPLE IT'S FROM A FUCKING SATIRE SITE QUIT FUCKING RESPONDING LIKE IT'S FUCKING REAL IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE'S AS DUMB AS FUCKING JEREMY JESUS CHRIST WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

Quote:

Please tell me you had the laundry starch your toga.

Please... please tell me that's starch.....

Oh, I "starched" it alright.

If you know what I mean.

Get it? Get it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:

IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE'S AS DUMB AS FUCKING JEREMY

I think it takes more than X, where X is pretty much any single RSP post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:

IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE'S AS DUMB AS FUCKING JEREMY

I think it takes more than X, where X is pretty much any single RSP post.

Certainly. It's just maddening when I see the smart people make the same dumb mistake, responding to the thing without reading it carefully just like Jeremy did when he posted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

That word does not mean what you think it does...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
In fairness, you expect anyone to click on one of Jeremey's links to check it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

This is why we cant have anything nice... Thanks for ruining it Dave....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done it half a dozen times now, and it keeps getting funnier each and every time it do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Rulesjd wrote:

OH MY FUCKING GOD PEOPLE IT'S FROM A FUCKING SATIRE SITE QUIT FUCKING RESPONDING LIKE IT'S FUCKING REAL IT JUST MAKES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYONE'S AS DUMB AS FUCKING JEREMY JESUS CHRIST WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU

What? Can you repeat that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
I've done it half a dozen times now, and it keeps getting funnier each and every time it do it.

But what does it say about you that to every other person in this forum, it's more readily believable that you were too dim to see it?

This is the caricature you've painted of yourself, and now you celebrate every time you step out of character and people think you're just doing more of the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Nice try for a save ! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Hey dipshit:

Fake but accurate.

That word does not mean what you think it does...

No but he thinks it does and no amount of being embarrassed for him will change that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

But what does it say about you that to every other person in this forum, it's more readily believable that you were too dim to see it?

This is the caricature you've painted of yourself, and now you celebrate every time you step out of character and people think you're just doing more of the same.

I know, "Cobert, you are like sooooooo stupid!!!!!!". I really enjoy my own RSP notoriety.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll cop to not reading the source. Most of JC's sources kill brain cells To read. Still, mea culpa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

I know, "Cobert, you are like sooooooo stupid!!!!!!". I really enjoy my own RSP notoriety.

If you could find a way to monetize your stupidity, you'd be getting somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Seems like the easiest thing in the world to convince people you're stupid. I'm not sure what the point of pride is there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.