16 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone collect both Attach wing & Star Wars Armada? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chaos Phil
msg tools
mb
Wondering if someone can help me out, im wanting to see a picture of the borg cubes next to the Armada vehicles and the enterprise E next to them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just sent off for a copy of Star Wars Armada so if no-one else posts first I'll try get some pics up once my copy arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While you're at it, wouldn't mind seeing a picture of the SW fighters (x-wings and ties) next to ST fighters...

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a game I'd like to cross with Star Trek Attack Wing. Watch out Empire, the Galaxy Wings are coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Since this thread seems to be about space games invading other space games here's a treat for Firefly fans.

I bought my wife Firefly the Board Game for Christmas and just as we were about the play the Borg invaded, luckily Picard and crew showed up to save the day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MaximumDT wrote:

Since this thread seems to be about space games invading other space games here's a treat for Firefly fans.

I bought my wife Firefly the Board Game for Christmas and just as we were about the play the Borg invaded, luckily Picard and crew showed up to save the day.

I'm not sure if I'm disgusted with you for sullying the 'verse by bringing in the Borg, or amazed at how shiny it is to have firefly's flying beside the Enterprise!

Speaking of Fireflies, did you paint those models yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They'll fill your bloodstream with nanoprobes, consume your ship and its technology, and surgically implant cybernetic prostheses into your body. And if you're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kobold47 wrote:
They'll fill your bloodstream with nanoprobes, consume your ship and its technology, and surgically implant cybernetic prostheses into your body. And if you're very, very lucky, they'll do it in that order.

LMAO!

Somehow, though, still slightly less scary than reavers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dprcooke wrote:

Speaking of Fireflies, did you paint those models yourself?

Yep, repainting these tiny models is in my blood; the Fireflies are all painted up like their respective ship cards as well as the Reaver, "Salvager" and Alliance ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel van de Laar
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Silvershadow206 wrote:
Wondering if someone can help me out, im wanting to see a picture of the borg cubes next to the Armada vehicles and the enterprise E next to them

I picked up Armada and had my first game yesterday. It really does the genre right. I probably won't have time till Friday, but if no one has set up a shot by then, I will try and get one up.

(I painted the reverse side of the felt map I used for STAW).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Sharitt
United States
Murfreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a demo game last night when I went to go play Attack Wing. It's fun, but while my wallet could technically support both games, I don't think my wife can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted some in the Star Wars Armada section of BGG.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1346578/anyone-collect-a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a thread about space games invading other games then??!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Seymour
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Putting humans in charge of the earth, is the cosmic equivalence of letting Eddie Murphy direct.
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Attach Wing:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dracore wrote:
I love Attach Wing:

Oh! Is that a WW2 variant? Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silvershadow206 wrote:

No Ent-E or Borg Cube pics, but we've done an unboxing of Armada for our german blog weiterspielen.net

At the end of the article there are some pics of the Armada ships with a STAW Galaxy class.

It's A Trap: http://weiterspielen.net/unboxing-star-wars-armada/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.