Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering what the length is on this one for 5 players? Do you think that 30 minutes is accurate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
I'm wondering what the length is on this one for 5 players? Do you think that 30 minutes is accurate?

Taught it to new players, who are mostly gateway gamers. We played it 4P, took around 45m, and also had to shorten by 1 round.

Played it again at 5P with 2 new players (and 2 already-learned players), took around 40m to finish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
So just a touch long maybe. Well, that's only an issue for one guy and we can probably sneak a couple extra minutes. Maybe I'll grab this one once I've cleared my backlog a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.