Hide
10 Posts

Myth» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Chicago gamers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heather Vogel
msg tools
anyone in Chicago interested in getting a group together? I pledged to the game and have nearly everything for it. Right now I have been playing two player games with me wife but it would be fun to get a 4-5 man/woman group together to play.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What part of Chicago? Unfortunately, I'm south side and many game meet ups are downtown or north side.... But I'm in the burbs south side.....

Have Myth, and bench others that would like to play.... Just little time, and have wife and kids.

Let me know whereabouts your at, if it's. It too bad... I'll let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Onnen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm up in the Andersonville area. If you're around, I would love an opportunity to check out the game! I just pledged the second KS and so my copy (with the v2 rules/cards) comes in Sept. But it'd be nice to know what I just got myself into. My partner might also be available depending on where/when you were thinking...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Vogel
msg tools
I live in little Italy area near UIC, not wanting a huge commitment or anything I am also married although no kids yet whistle. I would be happy to host the game at my place, have plenty of room and a good sized table. However if there is a better place available I am ok with that. I was thinking about 2 hours a week maybe bi weekly if that is better. Just enough to do a story quest act.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Vogel
msg tools
Aoski you are not to far from me, if you just want to check out the game let me know and I can have you over for a night and show you the game. If you want to do something on a regular basis I can do that too.

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudley Manlove
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Unfortunately, I live in the NW suburbs (1 hr+ to Andersonville). I would enjoy taking part in this so I feel more comfortable with the rules myself (I haven't introduced Myth to my friends yet) while having a fun experience. Maybe I will check in during June/July (I'm a teacher) to see if you ended up establishing something. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thrawn 007
msg tools
My in-laws live in the Western suburbs. I am marking this thread for potential gaming meetups when I travel that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I'm up in the very north side of Lakeview. I frequent Dice Dojo which could be a good location to play. I also have all of the first kickstarter stuff (save a few add ons).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Curfew wrote:
What part of Chicago? Unfortunately, I'm south side and many game meet ups are downtown or north side.... But I'm in the burbs south side.....

Have Myth, and bench others that would like to play.... Just little time, and have wife and kids.

Let me know whereabouts your at, if it's. It too bad... I'll let you know.

Dice Dojo recently opened up a south side location (not sure if that helps you out).

http://www.chicagolandgames.com/#!south-events/c1jtb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I might be interested as well. I live in ravenswood. I also did the big plege for the original KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.