Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
VT: VERMONT
flag msg tools
badge
mb
How in the world is this card supposed to work? It says to use it "after the battle" and will effect all enemy units in the battlefield.

Since there will be no mixed forces left after a battle, I am unsure what section of the board is considered the "battlefield."

If anybody has a clue, please pass one along.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played the board game but I do play the game online. This sounds like the Diseased Ghouls. These are glowing green ghouls that when they are killed emit a green cloud that then inflicts a rather nasty disease that's fatal on anyone close by who isn't cured rather quickly. Not sure if that answers your question but that is what I think it is trying to replicate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schlichting
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.popebrain.com
badge
Have you seen me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I play this game, or ever will ... but if I fell in battle, I would hope the enemy would choke on my rotting corpse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It seems like a card that is supposed to be used as an act of vengeance but I was under the impression that you had to have a unit in a battle to be able to play an action card.

I guess that my impression of the card is that it is only of use when you survive/win a battle and that the effects only target the enemy units in the flanks. Otherwise I can't quite figure this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're incorrect. I believe it's for when you lose and you use it on the enemy. That would replicate the effect in the computer game.

kakupacal wrote:

I guess that my impression of the card is that it is only of use when you survive/win a battle and that the effects only target the enemy units in the flanks. Otherwise I can't quite figure this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sorenson
United States
Springfield
flag msg tools
badge
mb
My mistake was thinking that a player had to have a surviving unit in a battle to play a card. Looking more closely at the rules I see that this is not the case... so, yep, it does look like a card that can be used for vengeance, etc.

Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owen Sieber
United States
McMinnville
Oregon
flag msg tools
I'm looking forward to having some real talk with some real folks!
badge
Hi, I'm Matt, A radar technician.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is... and it can cause some trouble if you get a good roll.. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.