Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Amos
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my game today and I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I did listen to the CD and it sounds pretty hilarious. I think it fits perfectly with this game. I think it will help with the theme and it's nice that it's also a timer for the game too.

So, who uses the CD when they play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy. This game seems more interesting any time I read anything on it...
I may have to find a copy somehow...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
I prefer playing the game with the CD.

The first time we played it I actually grabbed my laptop so we could have the soundtrack. The volume was a little low because it was a convention atmosphere, but I liked it.

I would probably want to play it with the CD any time that option was available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We used it when we played. It's low-key enough not to distract, and the "x minutes left" announcements are useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Lopez
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Get off my lawn!
badge
The explanation: Impossible Triangle + TW (my company initials) = my logo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the CD necessary. No, a timer of any kind will work. Is the CD cool? Oh yeah: the time announcements throughout really keep the feeling of time pressure up and the music is perfect for the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw some folks using the CD at BGG Con and it definitly added atmosphere. Once could say its so cheesy that it's cool. I was reminded of low budget Dr. Who episodes.

-Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
I converted the soundtrack file to an MP3 file and stored it on my cell phone. Now, when I play the game, all I need is my cell phone and I've got the 30 minute sound track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.