Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Watkins
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if I played it correctly. We had 6 players, and rolled 4 dice, but since there was an unnumbered spawn point in the alley we drew a 5th card for just it.
That plus the 10 walkers locked on the board made for a bunch of extra walker activations. Ugh. Chomped three characters into zombivors.

Were the locked rooms supposed to be given an extra spawn card per rooms? We didn't since there were already 5 walkers in each.
Also, Do you ignore all bed cards? Since there are no blue or green beds in the scenario? It was hard enough without those card, and it did slightly help with the few breaks in zombie hoard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Stockfors
Sweden
Knivsta
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wild_Imagination wrote:
Don't know if I played it correctly. We had 6 players, and rolled 4 dice, but since there was an unnumbered spawn point in the alley we drew a 5th card for just it.
That plus the 10 walkers locked on the board made for a bunch of extra walker activations. Ugh. Chomped three characters into zombivors.

Were the locked rooms supposed to be given an extra spawn card per rooms? We didn't since there were already 5 walkers in each.
Also, Do you ignore all bed cards? Since there are no blue or green beds in the scenario? It was hard enough without those card, and it did slightly help with the few breaks in zombie hoard.

The unnumbered spawn point always gets a card according to the rules (page 22, Under "No Spawn Locator") so that was correctly played as far as I can see.

But I would have drawn a spawn card for the occupied rooms too since there are no exceptions made from that rule in the mission briefing.

A bed card, if you chose to include them in the spawn deck, I would ignore, just as I would ignore an "extra activation"-card for a zombie type that isn't present on the map. But if you want to make it harder (yeah right) I guess you could chose to remove the bed cards from the spawn deck before starting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.