Subject: compared with Ghost Stories rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hastriter
United States
Shalimar
FL
flag msg tools
Can this game be learned to win every time like ghost stories (especially initiation mode) or is there always a way that the traitor can change things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless you always know who is the traitor every game, or lucky enought to realize that there is no traitor at all. No, I don't think you can always garuntee for winning.

And welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are definitely ways to deduce who the likely traitor is but usually there is no way to know for sure. I have played ton and tons of SOC games (30+) and I can say there is never a dull moment especially if you have a decent size group playing.

Get it! Thank me later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Red14Blue16 wrote:
Can this game be learned to win every time like ghost stories (especially initiation mode) or is there always a way that the traitor can change things up.

Ghost Stories win every time? I think not. How could it with so many dice rolls involved? Anyway if you do consider you have a formula to win it, I'd go the GS forum and tell them how to, as over there 1 victory out of 10 games is considered decent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hastriter
United States
Shalimar
FL
flag msg tools
Oh don't depend on the dice! Dice rolls are the red herring. I can win every initiation game and I learned what I know from the GS forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.