Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The past weeks, I'm keeping a close watch on the rankings for my GeekList on Essen ranked games (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/17193). Everyday around 9:30 my time, some calculations are done and out come the updated rankings. However, yesteday and today (November 10th & 11th) there have been no updates. Anyone know why that is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG.CON?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somehow, I don't expect those updates to be done manually... So I don't really see why BGG.CON would prevent those updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Grundy
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The updates may not be done manually, but it's possible that there's a manual tick-the-box (or a dependancy on some other manual intervention) before the calculations get run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I thought about that, but 9:30 in the Netherlands is in the middle of the night in the United States. Any kind of manual intervention seemed rather unlikely at that time. But than again, it might be manual intervention with a time delay So it's still a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.