Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Americans have entered the war and the Germans are stalled outside Moscow (looking southwestwards from behind the Urals):

Soviet National Will stands at 21. Is that bad, average or good for the Axis?

By the way, 1PZ is headed into Baghdad and the much retreated WDF has just arrived in Basra in a desperate attempt to hold off that +2 Axis strategic warfare drm for having a port in the Persian Gulf (Sea Zone 32).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Dey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Dec 41? I'd say that the Germans are doing well, and have a shot at collapsing the USSR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, December 1, 1941. With all the Soviet units pouring in it looks like an impossible task to get 21 more points. But we shall see. Absolutely fascinating game. I'm going to get to see what the Axis conquest of all of North Africa and the Middle East means to the end game.

The lack of sudden death victory conditions makes this game the best WWII strategic game I've played. Its all in the title: Unconditional Surrender. The Allies will get a chance to come back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.