Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Exclusive to Band of Heroes owners, and Lock 'n Load Publishing Newsletter subscribers. To subscribe email staff@locknloadgame.com with the word "newsletter" in the subject.

The PPDs Stutter on 11.13.06

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Atack
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks nice Mark. I'm assuming this is a prelude to a new release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's "St. Charge"? The Patron Saint of street fighting??

Looks good, although I'm gonna voice another plea to do away with the white outline of the hexes. After 20 minutes of looking at LnL boards, that's pretty much all I see, and I think it distracts from the underlying map art, which is head and shoulders better than anything else in the industry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan McKinney
United States
El Segundo
California
flag msg tools
badge
I agree the white outlines are past their time. In fact, they're the main reason I don't play the LnL games much: the boards give me a headache.

Besides, the stupid white glow hides the beautiful artwork!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
In tomorrow's newsletter, we'll release a shiney new scenario. Titled "Enter the Guards," the scenario will feature the beautifull counters displayed over the last couple of days. The Soviet counters will be included in the newsletter. All you need is the newsletter, a copy of Band of Heroes, and you're off to Stalingrad.

The counters are free, newsletter registration is easy, and Band of Heroes is cheaper than ever before. What's not to love? Check it out at www.locknloadgame.com .

White glow... we've decided to tone it down in Heroes of the Blitzkrieg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.