Alexander Krause
Germany
flag msg tools
I am looking to sell some of my games that do not get to the table very often (or at all) lately.

All games are in good condition with slight differences in wear.

- GoT Ed1 is still in good condition but has been played the most, therefore its cards do show some wear as well as some order tokens.

- Magister Navis (Endeavor) has its contents packed in plastic bags and is thus in mint condition.

- Dominion has seen some use, but is still near mint conditon.

- Dominion Die Intrige and Seaside have been purchased but never played unfortunately. This is due to my friends not liking Dominion, which left me without people to play it with. they have been unpacked and looked through once, otherwise they are as good as new.

Note that I am from Germany and therefore all games mentioned in this thread are the German editions.

If interested please geekmail me or reply in here. Also note that I'm inclined to also sell these games instead of trading them and I'm also open for other games to trade them with (the ones in the title can be considered as suggestions).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.