Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All, I've started a new poll called the Gauntlet of Fools, that will run throughout April. Spread across 5 stages, we'll test the top 100 games in every way possible to determine the winner for what it's worth.

Please come and vote, the first round has opened, and it's a chance to get the blood boiling, vote for the games that annoy you the most. The top 25% that attract the most thumbs get eliminated.

Gauntlet of Fools - Round 1 - The Defenestration Round - Voting Closed

I'll post updates when the new round is launched here so that you can keep up to date.

Thanks and enjoy

DAAAN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Greetings fools.

Round 2 of the competition is now live. Results from round 1 are finalised.

Gauntlet of Fools - Round 2 - The Karma Round - VOTING CLOSED

N.B. If you looked at the poll and winced, I've split it into 3 polls now, so you will hopefully wince slightly less, but 3 times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It appears that this fool has bitten off more than he can chew, or at least more than anyone else can chew.

The current poll has been pulled and I'm re-sequencing the rounds. Welcome to the Karma Round. I may well revisit the Arbitrary point salad round, but with fewer games and categories. Watch this space.

The Karma round is simple. Vote for the games you love and vote for the games you hate. I will deduct the votes "against" from the votes "for" and eliminate the 15 poorest performers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Greetings fools.

Round 3 of the competition is now live. Results from round 2 are finalised.

Gauntlet of Fools - Round 3 - Come on you Rankers - Voting Closed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Greetings Fools

The fourth and final round has begun, may the voting commence.

Gauntlet of Fools - Final Round - The Variable Victory Condition Vote - VOTING CLOSED
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Greetings Fools,

After a brief hiatus caused by a rude interruption by real life, I've returned with results.

See you anon.

Chief

Gauntlet of Fools - Results

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.