Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I backed CG on KS (Got my copy today) but at the time was semi-poor so could not afford the expansions. Really would like to have them now. Anyone hear of plans for the expansions to be sold later on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably they will be selling them through their website after they have shipped all the backer copies out, just like with the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I'm now wishing I'd added the Spin the Bottle expansion in with the other two I'd preordered. Didn't want to bother the guys at this time, as they must be working their socks off - but would like to pick it up as soon as was viable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Scharf
United States
Ashley
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Expansions were not sent with the kickstarter base game. They are being held until all of them are made. So it may be awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well as long as they are available eventually
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel the same way, I wish I backed for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We chose not to back the expansions because we were taking a shot with an unknown company and we had just spent a lot on the Shadows of Brimstone game. I am still proud of us for our fiscal responsibility in not throwing too much money at the unknown entity that was Camp Grizzly. However, having now played it I WANT THEM ALL!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.