Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Harrop
United Kingdom
Chippenham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When using the Brewmaster ability to gain a lazy peon to your discard pile. I assumed this meant that the lazy peon is recruited from outside of the game. If so, is using the Brewmaster ability only possible if there are spare lazy peon cards available that are either; leftovers from having fewer players or they are lazy peon cards that have previously been fed to monsters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
MrPinback wrote:
When using the Brewmaster ability to gain a lazy peon to your discard pile. I assumed this meant that the lazy peon is recruited from outside of the game. If so, is using the Brewmaster ability only possible if there are spare lazy peon cards available that are either; leftovers from having fewer players or they are lazy peon cards that have previously been fed to monsters?

That's correct, they need to be there for you to be able to grab one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Harrop
United Kingdom
Chippenham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. to confirm further. In a 3 player game a total of 9 Peons are used. Do i need to wait for one of the 9 to die or are the 3 spares (that would be for the missing 4th player) also available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
MrPinback wrote:
Thanks for the reply. to confirm further. In a 3 player game a total of 9 Peons are used. Do i need to wait for one of the 9 to die or are the 3 spares (that would be for the missing 4th player) also available?

Ahh, good point. You need to wait till one of them dies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Harrop
United Kingdom
Chippenham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Floodgate wrote:
MrPinback wrote:

Ahh, good point. You need to wait till one of them dies

Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.