Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Kinda trivial request, but will there be a new board image posted soon? I have to assume looking at the rulebook board examples and reading about the board's layout and tracks etc in those rules that the blue background board (used as the games main image, btw) is now out of date. Would someone be so kind as to post a newer board image when they get the chance?

Second question ... is the marvellous Joel tapped to create a Vassal module for the game? Is there a plan to get it posted roughly in sync with the physical release, does anyone know?

Thanks (third read-through of rule book last night now complete).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Kinda trivial request, but will there be a new board image posted soon? I have to assume looking at the rulebook board examples and reading about the board's layout and tracks etc in those rules that the blue background board (used as the games main image, btw) is now out of date. Would someone be so kind as to post a newer board image when they get the chance?

Second question ... is the marvellous Joel tapped to create a Vassal module for the game? Is there a plan to get it posted roughly in sync with the physical release, does anyone know?

Thanks (third read-through of rule book last night now complete).

I will upload the new box cover and map to BGG, but it is not immediate. They have a lot of process for changing an image.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Note the new Box cover is featured and I have uploaded the production map. The production map has been available on my website for some time now, but it is now also located here.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Production map now online and looking awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.