Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mogwahh
United Kingdom
Worcester
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After My first game last night I am a little confused...So I may toatally not be getting this but here goes
So in the reference guild for story and side missions it basically says...

After introductory mission is resolved, shuffle the side mission deck, draw 2 cards, and place these cards face up. After each non agenda mission do the same but only draw one card and keep face up

What does this mean as at the end of the mission it states place anew treat into play or under siege depending on outcome?

Do I chose between the end of mission result or the side mission

If so do I go back to do this mission once the side mission has been accomplished

Thanx for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The next mission type you resolve is shown on the Campaign Log at the back of the Campaign Guide. The Rebels choose from amongst the currently active Side Missions when you need to do a Side Mission. When you need to do a Story Mission, you resolve whatever mission was put into play by the previous story mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You select which type of mission to play next according to the campaign schema at the last page of the campaign guide.

Aftermath (draw 2 side missions)
Side mission 1 - rebels select from the two available, draw a new one after the mission
Story mission 1 (which Aftermath activated) - do NOT draw a side mission
Side mission 2 - rebels select from the ones available (usually 2), draw a new one after the mission.
etc.

Note that there may be more than 2 side missions to select from when the imperial player buys agenda cards which are side missions. (In which case the agenda card tells the imperial player what to do, and the rebels what happens if they do not select that one to play when it is time to play a side mission.)

Also see other related threads from this forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.