Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Wilson
Canada
Port Perry
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I'm on my first solo run through of the game, and I quite like this so far. Couple of questions popped up:

1) For the Taliban's Extort special action, when it says "More Taliban troops than all enemy" does that include Gov't & Coalition pieces, or just the Warlords?

2) How do you move Police cubes?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogier van Vliet
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See if my knowledge of the game helps you!

1) Taliban's enemies are all the other factions. You could also use the term Taliban-control.

2) There are more ways to do this.

First is patrol. This moves your police to LOC and Kabul.

Second is redeployment in the propaganda phase. Now you can move your police to COIN-control areas (also to provinces).

Finally you can create police in the provinces with the train op and there are also events that allows you to place police.

Hope this is the info you need. If not someone will hopefully help you further...

Have fun, it's a very cool game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wilson
Canada
Port Perry
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

That's perfect, thanks Rogier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tacman88 wrote:
1) For the Taliban's Extort special action, when it says "More Taliban troops than all enemy" does that include Gov't & Coalition pieces, or just the Warlords?

You add up the Government, Coalition, and Warlord pieces. The Taliban have to outnumber that total.

Quote:
2) How do you move Police cubes?

Patrol is one way. The other is the redeploy phase of the Propaganda Round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rogier wrote:
1) Taliban's enemies are all the other factions. You could also use the term Taliban-control.

Yep; for Provinces and Kabul that's exactly the same thing. In formal rules terms "control" isn't defined for LoCs though, which is why the Extort rule uses the "more Taliban than enemy pieces" phrasing instead.

/Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.