Popular Tags: [View All]
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about the rally keyword. If I play a card that has the Rally keyword, e.g. Rally Lifebound, and the next card entering the center row is a Lifebound card, I know I am able to acquire or defeat that card without paying the cost. But if that card entering the center row is now a Lifebound Monster or a Lifebound card that either has part of the Reward that says Rally or says when this card is gained or purchased, Rally Lifebound, and I gain or defeat that card, does the Rally ability trigger again? When we played, we had an instance where three cards in a row were of the same faction all with Rally keywords that made for a very profitable turn. I just wanted to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmb
I *think* I understand the question. You had consecutive cards, each with a Rally effect that triggered upon acquisition or defeat.

If that's the case, then, yes, you would Rally into each of the subsequent cards. When it happens, it's really (rally?) memorable!

Just curious: why would you think otherwise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had it happen early on in our first playthrough and some very powerful cards were gained. Figured it would, but there was something in the rules about multiple rally cards, but I think that had to do with one card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.