Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
So I fell in love with game. It is great as is but has such potential for expansions, even smaller board like Lords of Waterdeep got. But even if it doesnt get that big, something as small as additional cards would be great, particularly more Giants. Does anyone know if there are plans for expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wiggins
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hush now! We don't want to disturb Ryan Laukat from working on 'War of the Void'! When that's over we can worry about other stuff...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mikols
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, no, no Ryan keep working on Above and Below please lol!
Back on topic tho some more titans would be nice. Almost tempted to sleeve the titans and make some of my own, I'd much rather have Ryans art being it's the best in the history of board gaming! Then total up all the banners of course as to not knock the balance outta whack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Mesnar
United States
Valencia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
It at least sounds like an expansion is sonething people want! So maybe he will see this and make one....... After the other projects you mention happen of course

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I truly hope so... especially if it adds an element of activity to the Titans, making them an active threat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Clockpunk wrote:
I truly hope so... especially if it adds an element of activity to the Titans, making them an active threat...

Yes this! Ryan???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.