Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can Paris look at unplaced influence tokens, or only those which have been placed already?

2. If my zero token is on a -1 influence spot, does it score -1 if the agenda is met?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Good question Greg (and nice name ). I've always played that you can only look at tokens that are on cards, though it doesn't say in the rules that is specifically the way it has to be done. Just like with Lady Capulet and Lady Montague being able to swap 2 tokens. I've always played that they have to be swapped on the cards, but again, there's nothing saying that in the rules. But that can get sticky if someone wants to swap someone's token from a card with someone else's token yet to be played, as that would leave a player with another player's token.

2. Yeah, since it's -1 and not x1, 0 - 1 would give you -1 point on that space, just like 1-1 would get you 0, or 2-1 would get you 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Titan Dice in Kickstarter - September 19th!
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
1. Can Paris look at unplaced influence tokens, or only those which have been placed already?

2. If my zero token is on a -1 influence spot, does it score -1 if the agenda is met?

Good questions! For #1, Paris may only look at placed tokens. This is the same for Lady Montague and Capulet with their swapping abilities.

For #2, the zero token would end up with -1 influence if the agenda is met. Because of this, players must be careful when bluffing with their zero. However, when using the Poison expansion, the Poison and Antidote tokens do not provide any influence so they are not affected by influence modifiers (good or bad).

Thanks for asking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.