Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is still on my radar. Anyone know when/if we can buy this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm.. cobwebs and echoes. Not a good sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chirp... chirp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Gallagher
United States
Saginaw
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Statements from designer Ken Burnside on his company's forum:

Jul 04, 2006
Sadly, HT has slipped off the schedule and back to the designer and developer for more work.

We're not abandoning it, but I will be updating the web site to say "In Development, Check Back Regularly..." for updates.

Mar 11, 2006
We have 3/4 of 3 different games that don't /quite/ work together yet, and I intend to chase down the developer and Phil and see if we can hammer some details out.

And this thread has some details of what's in the current draft:
http://www.adastragames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=313

Frankly I'd buy it just to have the delta-V map as a tool for RPGs. But the answer to "When?" seems to be "God only knows."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Del Turner
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Yearly check-in

Any more news yet? Must be fuel tank sensors causing the delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Really like the look of this. Can't wait for it to be completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Finley
Canada
flag msg tools
Update from the horse's mouth:

High Trader has finally emerged from dormancy and is undergoing active playtesting. It has undergone substantial restructuring since the post linked above, making it (in my opinion, as the developer) a much more playable and fun game.

Ad Astra Games actively solicits playtesters on an honorarium basis. Once this is done, the playtest forum here will be opened to you to look at the game's current state and comment. It's fully playable with your friends at the present time, you'll just have to print out all the bits yourself. There's even a play-by-post playtest ongoing right now, which you can watch and kibitz over, and the possibility of a second one if we get critical mass for it.

It's still too early for us to be able to commit to an actual release date for the commercial version; the new changes improve it greatly, but will require significant testing.

- Eric Finley
Developer, High Trader
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.