Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some really rare and out of print or unique games, in exceptional, like new condition, and am looking for some trades. Get in touch!

Glory to Rome is the IV edition, no misprinted cards, like new condition.

BattleLore is the original Days of Wonder version, pristine condition, full English manuals (not some repurposed French thing).

Yomi is the first edition, many decks unopened, all in great shape, I believe it has the promo cursed versions as well.

My Neuroshima Hex collection is extremely rare and unique, and includes the first few expansions and all the Zman player aids, but also the Polish HQ health tracker dials and some cool things like that that are impossible to find anymore. All in excellent condition.

I am looking for things with a hard K sound in the title:

Quantum (especially with the Void promo)
Catacombs (and expansions)
Camel Up
Kobayakawa
Cash
Claustrophia expansions

Let me know if anyone has trade interest, (including other games you think I might like, or things with a K sound) or if you have questions about what I have for trade. I would prefer to trade in the US to simplify shipping.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.