Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
107 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 

Camp Grizzly» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone receive this yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Title says it all. I am seeing questions on rules, so I a wondering if it is in-hand yet. I am anxiously awaiting my copy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
w lyday
msg tools
Yup, got mine 5 days ago.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Dyer
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
ThreeCharisma wrote:
Yup, got mine 5 days ago.


What state do you live in? Still waiting in CT.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Foerster
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got mine two days ago. I'm in Austin,Texas.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting in Michigan. On the other hand, I did back post Kickstarter (but purchased everything), so that may be playing a part.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?


Inside the US, maybe. I expect mine to be another couple of weeks at least...

Come on nameless shipping company - prove me wrong!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?


Inside the US, maybe. I expect mine to be another couple of weeks at least...

Come on nameless shipping company - prove me wrong!!


Yeah, sorry about that. Was only thinking domestic. I should have said I expect every one that backed will have their at least SHIPPED by end of next week-ish.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
w lyday
msg tools
I'm in Portland, OR
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
M00NSYLVER wrote:
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?


Inside the US, maybe. I expect mine to be another couple of weeks at least...

Come on nameless shipping company - prove me wrong!!


Yeah, sorry about that. Was only thinking domestic. I should have said I expect every one that backed will have their at least SHIPPED by end of next week-ish.


Yeah I figured as much. I'm just very excited to get this game, so seeing all these people reporting the games arrival is killing me!

I actually wonder what sort of percentage of the backers were international. There was no EU friendly shipping, and the theme is very American I suppose, so I'm guessing a huge number of the backers will have been US residents.

Having said that, surely there's got to be others like me who just couldn't resist this one. I love the theme and don't know of any other game quite like it!

Did I mention I can't wait to get this game?!?!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Seattle Washington... No word yet, no game either
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?


Inside the US, maybe. I expect mine to be another couple of weeks at least...

Come on nameless shipping company - prove me wrong!!


Yeah, sorry about that. Was only thinking domestic. I should have said I expect every one that backed will have their at least SHIPPED by end of next week-ish.


Yeah I figured as much. I'm just very excited to get this game, so seeing all these people reporting the games arrival is killing me!

I actually wonder what sort of percentage of the backers were international. There was no EU friendly shipping, and the theme is very American I suppose, so I'm guessing a huge number of the backers will have been US residents.

Having said that, surely there's got to be others like me who just couldn't resist this one. I love the theme and don't know of any other game quite like it!

Did I mention I can't wait to get this game?!?!


Watch that live stream of the unboxing/gameplay tonight. Might help get your Otis fix. Or make your jones worse.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Love
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


Got nothing in Tucson yet
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
Denmark
LISELEJE
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
At least 1 more from Europe backed this I went all-in ($170) and am looking forward seeing my mailman dressed as Otis, delivering CG at my door hopefully within the next couple of weeks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
M00NSYLVER wrote:
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
wagglybean wrote:
M00NSYLVER wrote:
Got mine on 4/1. As of 4/2 50% of KS backers were to be shipped. I was backer #201 out of 680. So, uh, there's that. I would imagine by end of next week-ish every one that backed on KS should have them?


Inside the US, maybe. I expect mine to be another couple of weeks at least...

Come on nameless shipping company - prove me wrong!!


Yeah, sorry about that. Was only thinking domestic. I should have said I expect every one that backed will have their at least SHIPPED by end of next week-ish.


Yeah I figured as much. I'm just very excited to get this game, so seeing all these people reporting the games arrival is killing me!

I actually wonder what sort of percentage of the backers were international. There was no EU friendly shipping, and the theme is very American I suppose, so I'm guessing a huge number of the backers will have been US residents.

Having said that, surely there's got to be others like me who just couldn't resist this one. I love the theme and don't know of any other game quite like it!

Did I mention I can't wait to get this game?!?!


Watch that live stream of the unboxing/gameplay tonight. Might help get your Otis fix. Or make your jones worse.


Missed it! It was in the middle of the night for me though! laugh

Tarkan wrote:
At least 1 more from Europe backed this I went all-in ($170) and am looking forward seeing my mailman dressed as Otis, delivering CG at my door hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Yay someone else to share my waiting pain!

Here's to both of us getting it as soon as possible!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm also hoping Otis doesn't get held up going through passport control.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
repairmanjack wrote:
Hey, I'm also hoping Otis doesn't get held up going through passport control.


Why would a bear masked psychopath with a razor sharp claw be detained by authorities? laugh
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnson City, TN got our copy and played it. There were no survivors, not even Otis.............we think?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maskedllama wrote:
Johnson City, TN got our copy and played it. There were no survivors, not even Otis.............we think?


Yeah, you keep thinkin' that...devillaugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim clarke
United States
fairfax
Va
flag msg tools
I am not a kickstarter backer of this project. I found it late but sent a message through kickstarter and preordered. So yeah I think I'll probably be waiting a bit too. I figure they'll send out the preorders after they finish with the backers. Still I can't wait to get my hands on this one
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a great time playing this game the past 3 nights via Twitch being run by:

Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


It has taught me the game and some strategies without having my game in hand yet.

If/when he runs the game again, if you are available I suggest dropping in for a session. It's the most fun I've had playing a boardgame in quite a few years. At the very least, you can watch the past broadcasts of the games he has run. Hilarity at it's best.

Here's the link to his Twitch page: http://www.twitch.tv/kzillatv
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for Otis to light up the barbie down here....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today. My son and I have already won 2 games (out of 2). I'm basing the figures so I can start to paint them tomorrow.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
upstate NY still waiting, super excited, already regretting not ordering the minis
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pjb pjb
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Arrived today; central UK, so Europe is about to get slaughtered by the Otis world tour...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.