Popular Tags: BattleLore [+] [View All]
Evan Champie
United States
Eureka
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'll luck out and somebody will have the game in front of them.

Does this game support army building? I mean, does every piece need a prewritten scenario to come with it? Will the booster packs coming out every month have a folded up map inside?

Or is there a point system, and two players can draft?

I havn't seen anyone mention this stuff yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game yet, but I can tell you there's no 'point system', though further down the road there may be some system for drafting armies (but not yet). There'll be no map inside monthly blister pack releases (just the figure(s), summary cards and feature landmark terrain tile).

There are adventures (scenarios) with the base game and there will be more on the official website eventually (and I plan to have more on www.battleloremaster.com).

No doubt all good things will come in time, but for now it's a set number of adventures that can be played with the figures available (though there's a lot of flexibility in playing them with different War Council configurations).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
delattre alain
France
orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think is really easy to add monster, in published scenario, because they had a value for the concil, war if you want add more monster increase the value of the concil war but let only 6 point for the human part the extra point usable only for monster
1 for green
2 for blue
3 for red

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan McKinney
United States
El Segundo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Scuzball wrote:
Or is there a point system, and two players can draft?

I havn't seen anyone mention this stuff yet

Yeah, I guess the thread titled "Do units have a point cost?" (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130731) was too vague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Champie
United States
Eureka
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elbmc1969 wrote:

Yeah, I guess the thread titled "Do units have a point cost?" (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130731) was too vague.

I guess I missed it. There's already 8 pages of topics, and the game's not even out yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.