Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: And we are closed! Thank you, everyone! I hope to see you all next time!

I'm moving on up (well, technically down, as in to the South) to Indy! The best way to do that is to lessen my load before I go. And as such, I've got to part with some games.

Within these hallowed walls of BGG GeekList, you'll find such treasures as Minion Hunter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the good one), Ultimate Werewolf and Nightfall and Rattus Cartus and other goodies! Please, take a look!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/189589/moving-time-on...

Plus, to save everyone headaches, the shipping is a flat $12, no matter how much you pick up or where in the states you are. So get to bidding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Second Auction! Flat $12 Shipping! USA Only (sorry ROW)! Ends 4.17.15
Thought I'd add the official header in the auction!

I've got to lessen the load for my shiny new apartment in Indianapolis and the best way to do that is to craft an auction for all my fellow Geeks! I'll be moving to Indianapolis in May, so this auction will be active for a couple weeks of April and everything will be wrapped up before the end of April.

Up for grabs is a large variety of games ranging from classics (Minion Hunter, etc) to KickStarters (Sentinel Tactics, etc) to impulse buys (Star Realms, etc) to just good games (Tash-Kalar, etc). Everything's got to go, but anything that doesn't will likely make it on my shelf anyway.

The rules:

1. This auction is only for the United States of America. Sadly, I don't know enough about the shipping world to be able to safely tackle the European and other such shipment limbos. My apologies to all of those that will be disappointed.

2. Shipping is just going to be a flat $12, no matter how many things you pick up, nor where you are in the country. This saves both of us the sanity of quotes and locales. You know exactly how much to pay, and I can just wrap and ship as soon as the address and payment are known!

2b. I'd like to ship Priority when I can, but no promises. Tracking is a definite, however, no matter what.

3. Local pickup is an option if you don't mind working around my schedule and meeting me (most likely) at my work or home. I live in downtown Lafayette, 47901.

4. All sales will go through BGG Marketplace because we love you.

5. Payment will be through PayPal, again, to keep everyone sane. My e-mail address is Blossercubbles@yahoo.com

6. The Auction will run until some point on April 17th, 2015. It might be the morning, it might be the evening, it might be...3.42 p.m.? Who's to say?

7. Have fun! Happy bidding! Questions, comments, concerns, please leave me a message or comment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [ENDING SATURDAY!] Second Auction! Flat $12 Shipping! USA Only (sorry ROW)! Ends 4.17.15
Many, many games have very low bids or none at all! I implore you all to check things out and take a bidding chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FLAT $12 Shipping in US][Ends TOMORROW!] Second Auction, moving to Indy!
And we've come upon the penultimate day. I hope to see myself straining my back having to package all of these great games at freakishly low prices come tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [FLAT $12 Shipping in US][Ends TOMORROW!] Second Auction, moving to Indy!
This is the final day, everyone! There are some excellent deals at the ready! Shipping is $12 in total for absolutely any amount of awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.