Subject: Anyone in the Tampa Bay. FL Area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: florida [+] [View All]
BRETT MADDEX
United States
PALM HARBOR
FL
flag msg tools
I moved here in March 06 and found very few gamers here, I am hoping I have just been looking in the wrong place! Any of you in the tampa bay area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are in luck my friend! We have an active game club that meets every Wednesday night from 6:00 PM-9:00 PM and the second Saturday of the Month from 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. We meet at Hobby Town which is in Brandon,Fl right off I-75. Please, visit our website for additional details Florida Suncoast Gamers http://floridasuncoastgamers.com/html/modules/news/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RIK FONTANA
United States
St. George
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey George, Are you meeting on Saturday 12/9, because I heard that was cut. If so, maybe I can get a few of the gang in Orlando and head out there. Take care, RIKOLUS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rick, we will be meeting on Saturday 12/09/06. Hobby Town is in the process of renovating the store and the gaming areas will be even larger it appears. Games Day was yesterday and we had a pretty big turn out. I know in December, Mike Bakken would like to host several of the 18xx games. In addition, we will have our usual Euro-gaming and the Warhammer people will be there. Some of the games played yesterday were Railroad Tycoon, San Juan, Fortress America and some of the newer Euro Games. Hope, to see you in December!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chapman
United States
Sarasota
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
There are a few groups in Tampa. There is the Brandon based group and there is also a Clearwater/Tampa based group. You can join this group on yahoo groups, clearwater_boardgamers@yahoogroups.com. We meet on most Wednesdays and Saturdays. We play just about any euro/war game. Join the yahoo group and you will see who is hosting when. Hope you can join us soon.

Regards,

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.