Subject: Expansion Recommendations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Reich
United States
Sandusky
Ohio
flag msg tools
I currently own juat the core game and the Loot Crate expansion for the game, and was wondering what other expansions I shouls definitely purchase.

I do intend on getting all of them, but I was just wondering which ones I should prioritize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Barton
Canada
Dryden
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have them all and I can give you a quick rundown of my impressions

Red Deck: offended me, sold it. (if you're a Cards against Humanity fan, you SHOULD get this though, its very inline with that)

Orange Deck: The geeky deck is really great, as our group is a big bunch of geeks, and these ones are good fun.

Green Deck: This one is targeted toward kids, but it provides a lot of fun and silly things, and is a great time for adults as well.

Blue Deck: The Locations deck is a nice addition for the way we play. We have our "villain" pick 3 Black, 3 White, and 3 Blue then picks one of each to play as the Villain and his Lair. Then 1 more random drawm attribute from the deck for the villain. the "Heroes" then decide and reveal themselves as per normal rules. The villain then decides who has the best chance of defeating them. Good times!

Purple Deck: Honestly we have not really used this one yet, but keep it handy for if there's a stalemate, or someone is taking too long. Kinda helps mix it up a bit.

If any of this info helps, get out there and buy some expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.