Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Redemption Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone see the redemption cards for sketches? Curious if those are for the same sketches packed in the boxes or something different? Anyone have any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davinia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I saw one on ebay yesterday but I didn't click on it to see the full details. Try there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
32vini2 wrote:
I saw one on ebay yesterday but I didn't click on it to see the full details. Try there

Yea, saw them there. The ones listed say " random Sketch card" but UD has only made mention of redemption cards for the custom bystander.

I'm trying to figure out if there are two different redemptions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It seems like you can ask the artist to draw something specifically for you, then they'll send it. That's what I got out of just a glance, so I could be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
It seems like you can ask the artist to draw something specifically for you, then they'll send it. That's what I got out of just a glance, so I could be wrong.

Yea, thats what I was thinking too ... I sprang for $40 for one, worst case I'll have a hero sketch to put in my set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Marvel 3D Redemption Cards
Just bumping this. Anyone glean any info from anyplace about the redemption cards we're seeing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried asking on twitter?

https://twitter.com/UpperDeckEnt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan8765309 wrote:
Anyone see the redemption cards for sketches? Curious if those are for the same sketches packed in the boxes or something different? Anyone have any ideas?

Just received a "random artist sketch" redemption card ... Like the ones listed on eBay. These are not the Bystander redemption cards, I just redeemed it and made no mention or anything other than receiving the sketch card, so looks like there are at least two different types of redemption cards in the 3D set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.