Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have say 5 different items. all of which (this is all hypothetical) give +, I chose the highest +. HOWEVER my question is everything else those items do. Say 3 of them give me rerolls on attack, do I get all 3 rerolls? or do they not stack either?

This applies to many other item combos (its been a month since we played, but we might be playing again next week.) Like getting +1 to a roll, or anything else

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Horner
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
If I have say 5 different items. all of which (this is all hypothetical) give +, I chose the highest +. HOWEVER my question is everything else those items do. Say 3 of them give me rerolls on attack, do I get all 3 rerolls? or do they not stack either?

This applies to many other item combos (its been a month since we played, but we might be playing again next week.) Like getting +1 to a roll, or anything else

Yes, having multiple items that give a bonus to a stat do not stack -- choose the one with the highest bonus, as you said.

As for other effects, you can use as many of those as you like. You could use the secondary effects from a Bull Whip, Axe, and Shotgun all in the same combat.

If you can manage to get three items that give you a reroll (e.g. Lucky Rabbit's Foot, Bull Whip, and an Axe), you can get all 3 of your rerolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
In generally everything that isn't a "bonus" stacks, yes.

Some effects may have additional limits in their text - for example damage reduction items (fishing net, bodyguard?, some spell backsides) cannot reduce damage to zero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also worth noting that items which say "add a die" also stack (versus items that say "add +x to Strength" for example). So if you have an item that gives you +1 Strength and another item that says "add one die to a check in a city" then you are effectively rolling two extra dice on a Strength check in a city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.