Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Final Version Available: boardgamegeek.com/filepage/116292

---

It's a work in progress, but I wanted to move things around to accommodate all the expansion stuff and change the flow a lil' bit:

- Planning on sectioning off the HQ/Lair(Hero's Row) and cityscape better(Villain's Row).
- Gotta work on font sizing and box labeling... found the percolator font and got carried away.
- Will add a game setup table in the KO box.
- I think the card spacing will be pretty good. Tight in the upper right, but ok.

I'll upload it(full size) when I'm done for those who want to get a copy. Maybe a PSD file without a background too, if anyone likes the layout but wants their own image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davinia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Good work there.

Although if a card text refers to directly below the (blank) space, i.e. the bank you may need to make reference to it in the HQ/lair or you may need to position the spaces below it. I think Black Cat has something along those lines.

Maybe you could move the shield space to where the hero deck starts and shift them all across. so from left to right Hydra, Recruit, the 5 spaces of the HQ, Hero Deck and immediately above the hero deck have the shield deck.

Also maybe write bystander beneath the deck rather than within it as it is face down?

Having said that I like the mat. Wish I had your skill and patience for all that - Its taken 2 days to work on a card tray and its no where near finished
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Vinyl
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I literally have that background image printed on a 32'x24' silk screen, framed, and hanging in my living room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Changes made, then I had to squish the card spaces together more to make sure it prints ok =(

Ordered, hopefully it works out. Will upload after I receive it =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived just in time to play during the Netflix show

With cards:

Uploaded the full version! Not sure what I'd change, for now I'll just enjoy it

boardgamegeek.com/filepage/116292
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.