Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
T2R is a very cool game. It seems to hit the sweet spot with 4-5 players. With 2 players, the board is a little too open. So, I was hoping one of the new variants would increasing the interaction in 2-player games. I thought the "Big Cities" variant would do that but I am not sure. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 2player game with all 69 tickets and the 2 bonus cards. Final score was a tie won by myself with the tiebreaker most destination cards completed.The game went fast and was fine. I want to try the other 2 gameforms next.The larger cards make a whole lot of difference!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Buckey
United States
Concord Twp
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread is very old, but I thought I would add here (in case others are searching for the same info) that Map Collection 2 (Ticket to Ride India) includes the Switzerland map as well which is made for 2-3 players. That map should increase the competition for 2 players.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.